Companies Need Plumbers Too
After all, because so many of us toil at work about 40 hours a week, we actually could be using our employer’s facilities more than our own, so any operations manager will tell you that, well, plumbing “issues” do arise from time to time.
So how does an office manager, operations manager, or business owner find a good plumber for the office? Read below for some tips to help you find and choose a commercial plumber for your business.
Tips About Commercial Plumbing
- While commercial plumbers basically do the same job as a plumber who services homes, you probably will want to find a plumber who can perform big plumbing jobs after hours and on weekends, but without charging you extra for it. If the plumbing job is so large that having customers/employees around could be detrimental to the plumber’s ability to fix the problem, you should verify that the plumber will do the work after hours, but not charge a premium for it.
- You’ll want to make sure the plumber or plumbing company has followed all regulatory requirements, such as holding state and local business and plumbing licenses. You also should check to make sure the plumber is bonded and insured.
- Speak with local as well as national plumbing companies, particularly if your firm is part of a national chain. (Talk to your company’s headquarters because many nationwide and even international companies have service agreements with national plumbing companies.)
- Decide how important it is to your company to use a plumbing service that specializes in using environmental products. Also, if your office is located in an older building – with older plumbing – you’ll want to make sure the company you hire has the equipment and expertise to serve you well.
- Ask business owners around you what company they use. Ask how satisfied they are with the company’s service, and what they like and dislike about working with the company.
- Make sure the plumbing company offers 24-hour emergency services (including on major holidays, such as Christmas and the Fourth of July). Having a water main break could mean you’ll have to shut down your plant/offices, a closure that definitely can hurt your bottom line. Knowing that you have a reliable and skilled commercial plumber on speed dial can help any business owner or operations manager sleep easier at night.
If looking for an experienced, trustworthy, and reliable commercial plumbing company in Carrollton, TX for your Flower Mound-area business, look no further than Plumbing Dynamics. Contact us by calling 214-929-3431.