Get a Fresh New Look
A kitchen remodel is an excellent way to upgrade the look and feel of your home. There are many different materials, styles, and overall looks you can pick and choose from in order to improve the visual aesthetic of your kitchen. Maybe you’d like better functionality, organization, and updated technology on appliances.
Whatever your ideas and main goal are, our team of experts at Plumbing Dynamics is ready to collaborate with you! When you require kitchen remodeling in Carrollton, TX, call our team at 214-929-3431 today!
Add Better Styles and Functionality
Are you looking to change up your plumbing connections with your kitchen remodel? Maybe you’re looking to add more sinks and drains or update your faucet. No matter what the changes may be, our team is here to help.
Whether you want better function and storage or more advanced technology, our team is here to collaborate with you. We’ll walk you through your options and discuss what your goals and plumbing needs are with your new kitchen.
Kitchen Remodel Ideas
Here are some ideas that you may like to implement with your plumbing kitchen remodels.
- Upgrade Your Faucets: There are a number of different faucets that are being used for kitchens that improve functionality.
- Touchless faucets: can turn on when they detect motion which can help you keep faucet handles spotless when your hands are dirtied from cooking.
- Pull-down faucets: also help in extending the faucet like a hose to whatever area needs to be sprayed with water or filled.
- Pot Fillers: If you dislike dragging a water-filled pot over to the stove a pot filler may be a helpful solution. These faucets are added to the wall at the back over your range to make filling pots quick and simple.
- Butler’s Pantries: These pantries are great for entertaining or when you just need more space for food preparation and clean-up. They can include a bar sink, dishwasher, or refrigerator, but keep in mind you’ll need to plan for new plumbing lines in the room.
- Beverage Stations: Beverage stations keep coffee and tea supplies corralled in one area. Adding a sink to the area makes clean-up easier, and having your coffee maker plumbed into a water line makes use simpler as well.
- Island Sinks: Adding a second sink to your island is ideal if more than one cook is busy in the kitchen at the same time.
- Water Filtration Systems: A water filtration system will purify your water and improve its overall taste. These systems can be hidden in the wall or installed under the counter.
For more ideas on your kitchen remodeling in Carrollton, TX, contact our knowledgeable team today!
Call Our Team
Plumbing Dynamics is ready to complete your kitchen remodeling in Carrollton, TX! Have an updated kitchen with better visuals and get started with the process with our team at 214-929-3431, call us today!